Monday, June 20, 2005

Updates

I've been asked a few times now if, since the school year is over, the Students Against Dick Durbin blog will cease being updated. My answer: No! I will be updating periodically throughout the summer. How could I not comment on the stupid things Durbin has been saying?!?

I will give my own thoughts on Durbin's latest moronic remarks before week's end, and will see what others are saying, as well.

"If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime -- Pol Pot or others -- that had no concern for human beings. Sadly, that is not the case. This was the action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners."
--Sen. Dick Durbin